Few days ago I received this award twice! First from Soni and her Food for Thought, and then from Anita and her Recipes with Pictures. I would like to thank them both for awarding my blog! As I read, Liebster is German and translates to the English word“dearest”or” favorite”. It’s meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.”
There are some rules that come with the award!
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog (DONE)
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you (DONE)
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog (DONE)
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve
to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each) (FOLLOWS)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog (WILL DO)
This part is really tough, but I ve reached a decision! And the Liebster Blog Award goes to.....
1. Eri - It all tastes greek to me
2. Helen Gr - Travelling and Cooking
3. Angela - Soap Mom's Kitchen
4. Anna - At Anna's Kitchen Table
5. Rita - Sage Cuisine